Forget IOUs, Zibit is the peer to peer social payment app that makes splitting bills and group payments- quick, easy, and secure.
Zibit allows you to create and customise pay events such as splitting bills at restaurants, buying concert or movie tickets, chipping in for trips away or birthday presents, and paying your rent or household bills. You can take care of splitting bills with a simple way to send and receive money, make group payments, or exchange money with your friends and family. The types of events you can create and use Zibit to pay for are endless!
You can relax knowing our secure payments are processed by ANZ.
With Zibit you can:
* Send and receive money to any mobile number in Australia instantly for FREE.
* Create and customise social events. You can name the event, write a description, invite your contacts, chat about the event, and even add a photo.
* Make splitting bills and group payments simple. Everyone can pay their amount, or if you are sharing, the bill can be split evenly. No calculator needed.
* Link your credit card and bank account to the Zibit wallet to make instant cash transactions to pay your friends for events. No more asking for bank details.
* Keep track of who pays and how much everyone owes. Send a reminder to those that haven't paid.
* See all your events history both current and past.
Zibit is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Zibit (version 2.1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.